Thommen-Furler AG's goal is to support customers in the task of increasing productivity while reducing costs. An important consideration is the optimization of the supply chain. For this purpose, Thommen-Furler AG has developed a series of concepts and approaches that are based on optimizations using the test value acceptance methods.
The way to cost reduction by means of the test value acceptance method
- Learning about experiences and capacities of Thommen-Furler AG
- Identify products and processes
- Comparison of supply sources and specifications
- Qualification and release of products
- Method exchange - agreement on the monograph to be used
- Quality audit at Thommen-Furler AG → Supplier qualification
- Quality agreement
- Monitoring phase
What results can you expect as a customer and partner of Thommen-Furler AG by using the test value acceptance method with regard to the expense situation?
- Significant reduction of analysis costs
- Reduction of labour costs, equipment maintenance, consumables and reagents
- Reduction of material costs and capital commitment
- Just-in-time delivery, no need for extensive warehouse space, reduction of storage and relocation costs
- Reduction of transport costs
- Reduction of waiting times
Results gained from practical experience:
- Thommen-Furler AG provides the service for analyses - the customer can rely on the test values held in writing and confines himself to do the identity check at goods receipt
- Thommen-Furler AG is part of the customer supply chain and takes over parts of the quality control
- Sustainable cost reduction through partnership-based cooperation between the customer and Thommen-Furler AG
ChemCare® - For carefree handling of chemicals, lubricants, industrial and hazardous wastes
The companies of the Thommen-Furler Group as partners for the procurement of chemicals and lubricants, for environmental technology and for the recycling of industrial and hazardous waste, offer you an integral solution from one and the same source that is not only environmentally sound but also extremely economically interesting.