Service station Ecoline 4'000 l, 5'000 l & 10'000 l for AdBlue.
The Ecoline service station has the following features:
- Galvanised steel container with heat insulation (30 mm)
- White coloured (other colours on request)
- Forced ventilation of the container in the roof area
- Container heating with ventilator and thermostat
- Inside tank made of HDPE
- Bulkhead to the tank room
- Overfill protection and leak warning device
- Level controller (GSM module (SMS))
- 3 installation positions for the filling station
- Stainless steel door to cover the automatic nozzle
- Pump for AdBlue AUS32, approximately 30 l / min., max. 5 bar
- 4 m discharge hose with automatic hose retraction
- Nozzle panel for receiving the nozzle with integrated contact switch
- 2" dry clutch for filling by tanker
- Electric supply 230V 50Hz, 16A
- Ambient temperature: -20°C to + 50°C
- Tank 4'000 l: Dimensions 3550 x 1200 x 2320 mm, Art.-Nr. 537318
- Tank 5'000 l: Dimensions 5030 x 1200 x 2350 mm, Art.-Nr. 537'326
- Tank 10'000 l: Dimensions 6420 x 1530 x 2470 mm, Art.-Nr.
The EcoLine service station is equipped with a non-calibratable liter counter and is only approved for personal use (no sale to third parties).
ChemCare® - For carefree handling of chemicals, lubricants, industrial and hazardous wastes
The companies of the Thommen-Furler Group as partners for the procurement of chemicals and lubricants, for environmental technology and for the recycling of industrial and hazardous waste, offer you an integral solution from one and the same source that is not only environmentally sound but also extremely economically interesting.