ExxonMobil has been specializing in commercial vehicle lubricants for over 80 years. Mobil Delvac™ often meets and exceeds the needs of today's commercial vehicle manufacturers and their customers.
Many of the world's leading manufacturers of commercial vehicle engines rely on Mobil Delvac™ for initial and service filling. Regardless of the operating specifications of your vehicle, you will find a lubricant that meets the needs of your vehicle within the Mobil Delvac™ range.
Thommen-Furler AG offers high-performance lubricants of the Mobil Delvac™ range for applications with high, medium and light use. We provide synthetic and mineral oil based lubricants that allow for longer engine life and longer service intervals.
We have a full range of Mobil™ lubricants for transporter, large and small transport fleets at our disposal.
The respective Mobil™ products meet crucial specifications such as API, ACEA, ZF, MAN, Scania, Mercedes Benz, Volvo, Renault, Iveco and DAF. To get an overview of the current specifications, please visit the ExxonMobil product data sheet directory.
- Mobil rear axle lubricants, specially developed for gearboxes, axles and final drives
- Mobil oils for manual and automatic gearboxes (including synthetic products)
- Mobile ATF lubricants for power steering
- Mobile tractor lubricants for axles and hydraulics
- Mobile transmission oils for lorries and vans
- Mobil STOU oils for the agriculture sector
- Mobil greases that provide high oxidation stability and protection against moisture penetration
ChemCare® - For carefree handling of chemicals, lubricants, industrial and hazardous wastes
The companies of the Thommen-Furler Group as partners for the procurement of chemicals and lubricants, for environmental technology and for the recycling of industrial and hazardous waste, offer you an integral solution from one and the same source that is not only environmentally sound but also extremely economically interesting.